Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Harpers Island 1x3

It is crazy to watch a English TV show without the subscript. But I did. And that I my aim for learning English.
Kelly is hanged to death. She is fan of the killer Wakefield. It becomes public and some guesses come up. Abby's father would do everything to protect his daughter. He won't tell Abby the truth. This show offers scares and surprise, misleading us. Hunter is death in this episode S01E03, the third day of the wedding week. I have doubted that he may be the killer hired by the father, but he is not and the way of his being shot is quite novel.
I thought that JD must be related with Kelly's death. But he is not in usual sense for Abby believes JD. They grew up together on the island.
The killer must be very smart. He can make use of nearly all the resource. And he may forsee for he prepares well for others' death. And people can not find his trail.
I still think that he is kinda relationship with Thomas Wellington.
Maybe Thomas planned all this.It cannot be for there is no need to kill innocent people. One by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment