Thursday, April 2, 2009

Discussion

This afternoon at 2 o'clock a discussion is held at Room 108, opposite my Office across the corridor. Zhang hosts the meeting. My name is the first of the list to give the presentation. On the list after my name, there is only blank while others' are followed by the title they would talk about. It seems abrupt, at least to me, which maked me a little awkward.
Zheng makes the slides for our team. He let me do the job. But Wang's coming changes our minds. Zheng doed the job. He does very well with so many questions from teachers and students alike.
Then others talk about their work and progress. During all the discussion, Yu comments. He seems like to share his knowledge and his experience.
The discussion lasts about 3 hours, every group contribute and they obtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment