Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Timer Tool

I do not know how to name our work, a tool for timing every runner in marathon games. Wu works on hardware and he has done lots of work. I do program,to connect his hardware with computer to show the result, to calculate who gets the first,and the second,etc. But time is so urgent that our work could not make it when this Dalian International Marathon games come at April 26. Today Wu told me to sort this notepad and he would hand it in this weekend. This is the computer I have been working with. I take it here and where. I program, I read files, I watch TVs and movies, I chat with friends and I blog through this notepad.
This is bought specially for the Timer Tool, we test our equipment with it. When it first comes to me, I am excited to see this Thinkpad, Lenovo SL500. I find a very beautiful desktop picuture for it. Everyone is amazed by her beauty.
I will miss it.

CPU: Genuine Intel(R) CPU T1600@1.66GHz,1.66GHz
Memory:1G
Harddrive: 160G

No comments:

Post a Comment