Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eclipse

Eclipse is a fantastic tool for developing Java. It is cute and pretty. It is free and source-open. After all, it is powerful.
MyEclipse gives Eclipse nearly everything developer needs to develop well. But there are some functions we do not need, which makes it very big and a little fat. There are some funtions which are not easy to understand.
Now I will install MyEclipse which includes Eclipse as its plug-in. I find that it contains Tomcat in its 7.0 Edition, quite to my surprise.
At that time I was telling Wu some tips about using Eclipse to develop jsp web application. I do not want to install Apache Tomcat on this computer, which would slow down the computer. MyEclipse with Tomcat gave me the chance to show him simple jsp program.

No comments:

Post a Comment