Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It is my duty today.

It is my duty today. What a familiar expression. It recalls me of my first classes of English learning. The teacher is responsible and has a good head for business. She tells us to write Abc in a notepad and brings it with us wherever we go, following by her advertisment of selling such notepad. Of course, nearly all of us buy the notepad, because we want to learn English well and because she would list the names who have bought. Then she would urge the rest to buy. How smart!
It is my duty today. I get up as usual at 7 o'clock. After about a quarter's walk, I get to my office, and I go to fill the thermo bottle with boiled water next door. After emptying the trash, I begin to mop.Huh-uh,HOW boring to describe it here,but it is my every week work on Wednesday. I like to do my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment